Kerio Connect - Fixed possible event duplication on Motorola RAZR HD mobile phone.
- Events with no reminder created in Kerio Outlook Connector could be synchronized with 15 minutes reminder to mobile device via Exchange ActiveSync.
- Fixed stability issue during conversion from plain text to HTML during synchronization via Exchange ActiveSync.
- Accepting invites via Exchange ActiveSync is now reflecting in Kerio Connect client.
- Local domain was used in outgoing SMTP communication.
- Order of subscribed shared calendars in Apple iCal/Calendar list was not preserved.
- Fixed auto-configuration of public contacts in Apple Address Book/Contacts when using Account Assistant.
- Auto-configuration tool is now compatible with OS X 10.9.
Kerio Connect client - Fixed stability issue during sending messages from new window on Internet Explorer 8.
- Enter closed event editor when user tried to select end time.
- Translations updated.
- Quota warning was not shown immediately after reaching the limit.
Kerio Connect Administration - Removed password policy restriction for PAM authentication.
- Generate password button is disabled for LDAP user.
- Translations updated.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) - Fixed stability issue during ICS file import.
- Fixed stability issue during synchronization of folder deletion.
- It is no longer necessary to restart the Outlook, when the message synchronization spontaneously stops.
Kerio Exchange Migration Tool - Fixed migration of public folders if they are set as global for all domains.
Version 8.2.0 October 8, 2013
Kerio Connect + Improved interoperability of Out Of Office replies by using a sender email address.
+ OpenSSL library upgraded to version 1.0.1e.
+ Added delegation for Microsoft Outlook (MS Windows, OS X).
+ Improved stability of engine.
+ Added support for multi-user / group chat in Instant Messaging.
+ Added support of attachments synchronization for BlackBerry 10.
+ Decreased CPU usage during CalDAV synchronization.
+ Better handling of task requests in Outlook for Mac (EWS).
+ Added Sender Anti-Spoofing security feature.
+ Added DomainKeys Identified Mail feature.
+ Improved stability of search engine.
+ Added ability to subscribe to other domain users folders/calendars in MS Outlook for MAC.
- Fixed LDAP search in folders with special (national) characters.
- Solved problem with automatic update of 64-bit version on Linux.
- Fixed Instant Messaging server statistics.
- Fixed problem with Instant Messaging server, when double domain renaming.
- Many small improvements in Instant Messaging server.
- Fixed syncing tasks issue for some Samsung phone.
- Fixed stability issue during starting/stopping server.
- Fixed stability issue during recovery process.
- Fixed stability issue in IMAP server for deep search query.
- Fixed issue with task synchronization in MS Outlook for MAC.
- Fixed issue with changing permissions in delegation in MS Outlook for MAC.
- Fixed issue with losing Public folders in iCal/Calendar.
Kerio Connect client + Added possibility to change mail preview - right/bottom/none.
+ Calendar inbox was redesigned.
+ Added size of message to list of messages.
+ Delegation support.
+ Added possibility to hide folder tree.
+ Added possibility to sort emails.
+ Added possibility to chose default calendar for event creation in calendars.
+ Added possibility to relogin to server without losing context.
+ Added possibility to select folders for synchronization for CalDAV and CardDAV clients.
+ Usability of calendars was improved.
+ Improved speed of listing folder tree.
+ Improved compatibility with some invalid formatted emails.
+ Improved stability on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed problem with HTML signature.
- Fixed problems with national characters in attachment name.
- Fixed highlighting of some special URLs.
- Fixed problem that users cannot change their Default and Special Reply-To addresses.
- Fixed problem with links inside html email.
- Fixed issue with missing original email address in the forwarded message.
- Removed limit for auto reply size.
- Fixed issue with creating new event by scrolling in Calendar.
Kerio Connect Administration + Added new page about System Health - CPU and Memory information.
+ Added new tile of System Health to dashboard.
+ Added Password Policy.
+ Added password generator.
+ Added possibility to make bookmarks (save direct URL) to administration pages.
+ Improved behavior of dashboard tiles.
+ Added Instant Messaging activity to charts.
- Fixed user interface for antivirus settings when software maintenance expired.
- Fixed issue with no visible users in mailing lists.
- Fixed issue of exporting SSL server certificate bigger then 8 kB.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) + Added support for delegation.
+ Added support for Salesforce for Outlook (versions 2.2.0 and 2.2.1).
+ Added option to demand trusted server SSL certificates.
+ Improved stability of Kerio Outlook Connector.
+ Improved detection of type and name of attachment (for invalid email).
- It was impossible to modify filter rules in 64-bit KOFF.
- Kerio Outlook Connector sometimes couldn't connect to Connect via an Apache 2.2.16 Reverse Proxy.
- Gmail and Hotmail displayed incomplete sender name for mails sent by Kerio Outlook Connector.
- Fixed detection of changes in Public folders.
- Kerio Outlook Connector was not reporting disconnected status when Connect is down.
- Fixed problem in notes conversion.
- Improved search for short words.
- Fixed issue with imported ics file in Outlook not populating to server.
- Fixed problem with flag color synchronization in Outlook 2013.
- Fixed synchronization issue with private contacts.